- Effects of aging on influenza virus infection dynamics. Journal of Virology. 2014 [PDF]
- Discrete-time control for switched positive systems with application to mitigating viral escape.
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control. 2010 [PDF]
- Hierarchical effects of pro-inflammatory cytokines on the post-influenza susceptibility to pneumococcal coinfection
Scientific Reports. 2016. [PDF]
- Optimal therapy scheduling for a simplified HIV infection model.
Automatica. 2013 [PDF]
- Neuraminidase inhibitors in influenza treatment and prevention– Is it time to call it a day?
Viruses. 2018 [Link]
- Multiscale Model Within-host and Between-host for Viral Infectious Diseases.
Journal of Mathematical Biology. 2018 [Link] [Preprint]
- Modeling Kick-Kill strategies towards HIV cure.
Frontiers in Immunology. 2017 [PDF]
- The three stages in HIV infection.
Journal of Theoretical Biology. 2013 [PDF]
- Passivity-based Inverse Optimal Impulsive Control for Influenza Treatment in the Host.
IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology. 2019 [Link]