Progressive contraction of the latent HIV reservoir around a core of less-differentiated CD4+ memory T Cells Nature Communications. 2014 [PDF]
- Effects of aging on influenza virus infection dynamics
Journal of Virology. 2014 [PDF]
- Discrete-time control for switched positive systems with application to mitigating viral escape
International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control. 2010 [PDF]
- Optimal therapy scheduling for a simplified HIV infection model
- Inverse optimal control for discrete-time impulsive systems.
- Multiscale Model Within-host and Between-host for Viral Infectious Diseases.
- Modeling Kick-Kill strategies towards HIV cure.
Frontiers in Immunology. 2017 [PDF]
- Analysis of practical identifiability of a viral infection model.
Plos One. Vol. 11(12): e0167568, 2016 [PDF]
- Windows of opportunity for Ebola virus infection treatment and vaccination.
Scientific Reports. 2017 [PDF]
- The three stages in HIV infection.
Journal of Theoretical Biology. 2013 [PDF]
- Hierarchical effects of pro-inflammatory cytokines on the post-influenza susceptibility to pneumococcal coinfection. Scientific Reports. 2016. [PDF]
- High-Resolution epidemic simulation using within-host infection and contact data.